The Sheriffs Office is one of the largest and most successful firms of authorised High Court Enforcement Officers (HCEOs) in the country.
We have been operating as HCEOs (formerly Sheriffs) for over 30 years executing High Court writs. We have a wealth of knowledge in all aspects of High Court enforcement, under both a writ of possession and writ of control, and our experienced team of highly effective certificated enforcement agents covers the entirety of England and Wales.
We understand the importance of fast, effective and ethical enforcement and pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service with excellent results. Our services are used by private and commercial landlords, local authorities, businesses and solicitors.
• Writs of possession to remove tenants from residential and commercial property
• Writs of possession to remove squatters and trespassers ("persons unknown") from land and property
• Commercial Rent Arrears Recovery (CRAR)
• Forfeiture of commercial leases
• Removal of travellers from land
• Unpaid money judgments issued in the County Court and High Court, including private rent arrears
We also offer risk assessment and health & safety planning pre-eviction, as well as a complete range of security measures to prevent site re-occupation after the eviction. We have a range of free eBook guides for landlords, which can be downloaded here: http://thesheriffsoffice.com/about_us/ebook-guides