How safe is your block?Book Now
22 Feb 18
13:30 to 16:45
Join our experts Jamie Willsdon (Future Lighting), Bradley Parker (Future Fire Systems) and Aittia Mahmood (Earl Kendrick). The session will cover:
- Ensuring upgrade of finishes is not undertaken in isolation of statutory upgrades
- Need for refurbishment, debunk common fears and misconceptions involved
- Plan ahead: take the pain out of maintenance
- How safe is your block: When did you last test your emergency lighting?
- LEDs: Light up your block for less: Affordable, energy efficient, low-maintenance lighting
- Managing all the different relationships involved when dealing with shared areas
- Importance of a detailed specification to reduce risk
- Emergency lighting – does yours meet the latest regulations? Emergency lighting must be fit for purpose and we show you how to ensure yours is fully compliant.
- Fire and life safety - what are the key considerations for property managers? Ensure you are fulfilling your legal obligations and providing safe, fully protected common areas for your residents.
Jamie is a fully qualified engineer with 25 years' experience in commercial lighting. In 2014, in response to the emergence of LEDs, he established Future Lighting to support the maintenance requirements of block managers. From launch, the business has gone from strength to strength, with a team of lighting specialists now supporting a customer base that is expanding daily, driving rapid financial growth.
Bradley Parker is MD of Future Fire Systems. A qualified electrical engineer, Bradley has more than 20 years’ experience in the fire and life safety industry, from technician level to head of engineering and all roles in between. He has managed both service and installation departments for large corporations and blue chip clients. Future Fire Systems is a Future Group company and was launched to provide specialist life and fire safety consultancy services to the residential block market in 2017.
As a Chartered Building Surveyor, Aittia takes the lead on the internals refurbishment schemes at Earl Kendrick Associates. She has an interior design degree from the university of Arts London and is able to provide clients with a comprehensive design scheme that is, functional, statutorily compliant and aesthetically pleasing.
*For every three places booked on a Knowledge Bank, you will be able to claim a fourth place for FREE! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org after your third booking.