The ARMA Conference & Dinner is coming up fast on the 18th October at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel, London SE1, and in a packed programme we will be providing up-to-the-minute updates on the key issues facing the sector.
10 REASONS FOR ATTENDING THE CONFERENCE…
- Law Commissioner Prof Nick Hopkins will be giving the latest on commonhold and enfranchisement reform and the right to manage.
- Learn what’s coming up on the future of leasehold reform, including regulation of managing agents with Lakhbir Hans.
- Next steps on implementing the Hackitt Review from Andrew Pattison.
- ARMA CEO, Dr Nigel Glen, will be introducing something that ARMA has been trying to put into place for a long time.
- Pros and cons of the Government’s leasehold reform programme with Jim Fitzpatrick MP and Barrister Simon Allison.
- Expert panel debate on the future of leasehold with top industry experts.
- What is PropTech and how will it impact the sector with digital guru James Dearsley?
- The legal cases that will change the way you do business with Justin Bates & Ayesha Omar.
- Women – know your place in property management with Sue Petri!
- All from top speakers and experts in their field.
You can also book for ARMA’s Annual Dinner which will be held after Conference.
Spaces are filling up fast - Book your place now to avoid disappointment.