IRPM is delighted to announce the launch of its new Level 3 Associate Course and Exam in Leasehold Management qualification.
Launch Offer until 30th June 2021 £349 - Standard price from 1st July 2021 £449
Features of this qualification:
- 100% online and on-demand course – study on any device, at any time, at any location with an internet connection
- Online exam – take the exam from your home or work, at one of our online invigilated sittings – no need to travel to an exam hall
- Modular learning – learn in bite sized chunks and see your progress recorded as you move towards your goal
- Video, info-graphic and text-based learning gives you variety and breaks up your learning experience
- End of module quizzes test your understanding, so you can progress to your exam with confidence
- Members who pass are able to use the letters AIRPM after their name for the first time
- Level 3 National Recognition qualification certification from Ofqual
The new course and exam are 100% online so you can learn in bite-sized chunks to suit you, whilst the exam alleviates any pressures of attending a physical location, instead you can sit the exam on your laptop/computer from the comfort of your own home.
We are very happy to also announce that all successful candidates will also receive a Level 3 National Recognition qualification certification from Ofqual.
The Level 3 Associate course in leasehold management includes learning modules based on the IRPM’s ‘4 elements’ including:
- Associate level technical competences of residential property management
- Professional ethics and behaviours
- How to serve customer and consumer
The Level 3 Associate course and exam in leasehold management is priced at the launch offer of £349 until 30 June 2021 and will revert to the standard price of £449 from 1 July 2021.
On successful completion of this qualification, members are invited to become Associate members of the Institute and to use the AIRPM designation.
For more information go to: https://bit.ly/3dRieRz