Issue 117 of News on the Block has now been published and is available to read online. This issue includes a special Property Management feature.
This issue includes some of the following articles:
- Developer drops doubling leasehold terms after row
- Firms warned they’ll pay for cladding removal
- Has the human connection caught up with technology?
- Pandemic’s health impact on residential buildings
- What will be the role of the Building Safety Regulator?
- 5 most common maintenance issues in residential blocks
- It's a question of choice More choice for leaseholders points to an exciting future, writes Nigel Howell
- Do the numbers add up with RCAs?
- RTM companies ‘do not have rights over estates’
- In with the new! A look at government proposals regarding cladding and remediation
Property Management Feature
- Industry needs to show more kindness
- Commonhold v leasehold for property managers
- Working in right climate
- Is it time for an agent of change?
- Recruitment: you’ve been doing it wrong!
To read this issue now please click here.