Issue 121 of News on the Block has now been published and is available to read online.
This issue includes a special PropTech feature sponsored by Hyperoptic.
This issue includes some of the following articles:
- Tribunal hits out at S20 consultation
- Report finding leads to call for education on housing
- How to deal with angry customers
- Are you set for the Building Safety Fund?
- Putting sustainability first is crucial
- How technology is changing health and wellbeing
- 19 reasons to wait for Leasehold Reform
- Upper Tribunal overturns decision on 'major works'
- Has the energy crisis left you feeling anxious?
- Digital poverty in cost of living crisis
- New tech can be used to work with old law
- Tech can give hope to rental generation
- Opening up a new way of checking fire doors
- The changing face of property management
- Use data to attract high-value clients
- Time to get your block in order
- Why our industry needs to care about 'PEEPs'
- New technology that's a little bit old technology
- Get creative for the next generation of tenants
- Virtual solutions to real world issues
To read this issue now please click here.