Issue 120 of News on the Block has now been published and is available to read online.
This issue includes a special Enfranchisement & Right to Manage Awards feature including all the winners and some wonderful photos from the awards ceremony.
This issue includes some of the following articles:
- New housing secretary starts building bridges
- Property managers advised to take Building Safety Act steps
- Celebrating 20 years of News on the Block
- Q&A - What is the right of light?
- The heat is on to get retrofit right!
- Your questions on asbestos answered
- Technology has changed and the industry is changing
- Why investment in private rental is under threat
- What's the right way to manage collective claims?
- How to recover ground rent and service charge arrears
- What to expect from freehold and extending lease reforms
- What next for leasehold reforms?
- How Settlers court case reframes RTM claims
- Enfranchisement & Right to Manage Awards Winners 2022
To read this issue now please click here.